Always have a look at the enquiry and never turn anything away. If it can be done, we can do it.
Tealwood’s long-standing motto is very apt when you consider the range and scale of printed products we have produced since 1966. Whether using our latest larger format printer or other in- house printers, we are able to print onto just about anything. Here are some of our other projects:
- Badges – our dedicated badge making division Badgers produce original badges in all shapes and sizes. Products include conference badges, photo IDs, name badges, enamel badges as well as fastenings, key fobs, door nameplates and stationary. Find out more.
- Books covers – we can print onto PVC or leather-bound books such as diaries and notebooks. Great for corporate gifts or promotional material.
- Awards – Our engraving and etching services complement our printing services enabling us to create unique trophies and awards.
- Coasters – These can be produce via a reverse printing process onto acrylic or via one of our other printing methods onto plastic or PVC.
- Clocks – We have custom-printed unique shaped clock which are laser cut to the require shape – great for businesses to promote a corporate image or for a very unusual gift.
- Wallpaper – For a unique finish we can produce custom made wallpapers using your design. Uses include shops, commercial space such as corporate mission statement across a wall or domestic one-off projects.
- Wallcoverings – Have a landscape or stunning scene fill an entire wall with a large format digital printed wall covering. Uses include airports, sports clubs, commercial properties and reception areas.
- Doors – We can print onto decals or self-adhesive acrylics for applications onto doors or lifts.
- Boxing gloves – Whilst our large format printer is limited to printing on products up to 50mm in height, our other in-house digital printers enables us to print onto objects up to A3 in size and 150mm in thickness. More unusual applications include printing onto boxing gloves.
- Prototype – We carry out prototyping and pre-production runs. This one-off sampling work ascertains whether a printing project is viable and how best to achieve the required finish.
See our other printing services for the full scope of printed solutions we can provide.